Let us help you find potential energy savings!
Here’s what makes our team stand out as local roofing contractors:
We’ll install your roof as if it were our roof.
We’ll treat you with respect as if you are a member of our own family.
We’ll review our innovative Pre-Work Checklist with you, so there are no surprises.
We won’t finish until you are 100% satisfied.
We tackle every NWA roofing project professionally, with a complete, easy-to-understand
written estimate. Plus, everyone member of our team is fully trained and certified.
Our customers who have signed up for the annual maintenance program have reaped the benefits of
someone looking after their roof year after year. The program includes annual gutter cleaning and a
close inspection of any shingles, flashing, or metal sections that need repair. It’s a very good value —
call us today for pricing.
Many homeowners who call us know that their roof is coming to the end of its service life, but they don’t have
how much longer it will last. Others are taken by surprise when their roof springs a major leak, unaware of earlier
symptoms that indicated it was no longer able to provide the protection they needed. No matter the situation, T.F.
Thompson Roofing & Waterproofing can help.
As one of the most experienced roofing companies in Columbus, Ohio, we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix it
all! In many cases, we can make repairs that will extend the life of your roof for several years. However, there
comes a time when a roof is damaged beyond reasonable repair, or it has simply worn out, and replacement is the
only option. At times like this, it’s good to know you’ve got the Columbus Ohio roofing professionals more local
residents and commercial business property owners have called on than any other on your side.
1. Ceiling spots. Stains on your ceiling may be caused by roof leaks. Keep in mind that water often travels, so the
location of a leak may not be directly above a ceiling stain.
2. Damaged flashing. Problems with flashing, the metal strips around vent pipes, chimneys, windows and sky-
lights, are the source of a great majority of roof leaks. Causes may be weather, improper installation or age.
3. Missing shingles. Shingles that have been blown off a roof by wind must be repaired quickly. We can help you
determine if you should file a homeowner’s insurance claim to cover the repairs.
4. Worn shingles. Shingles that are cracked, blistered, curled or excessively worn must be replaced to avoid leaks.5. Excessive algae or moss growth. These tiny organisms can break down the structure of a shingle and trap mois-
ture on its surface, causing premature aging.
6. Buckling, warping or sagging roof deck. The roof deck is the foundation of your roof, and must be free of rot
and structural damage. We can make repairs to decking prior to installing a new roof.
If you discover any of these problems, there’s no need to worry. Simply contact T.F. Thompson Co., the roofer
Northwest Arkansas residents call for all their home improvement needs.